Join our team.
Do you desire fun, flexible work that matters? Are you a compassionate, dependable person that enjoys helping others succeed?
We are looking for people that can:
- Model and promote positive behaviors that are socially embraced in their community.
- Assist and guide individuals to achieve their goals of independence.
- Support others in their vision for a rich and fulfilling life.
- Starting rate at $18/hr, with a raise after 90 days
- Wage increases with Job Coaching or working with small groups (can be $30+/hr!)
- Entertainment, training and mileage reimbursements
- Flexible schedule
- Full/Part-time work
Direct Support Provider (DSP)
The Direct Support Provider is responsible for providing support services to developmentally or intellectually disabled individuals in a community or in-home setting.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Have a valid driver's license, reliable car to drive and proof of insurance.
- Pass a thorough background check and obtain First Aid & CPR certification within 90 days of hire.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to submit monthly paperwork in a timely manner.
- Ability to satisfy physical requirements for an individual which might include light lifting, bending, walking and physical support.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide support to individuals with developmental or intellectual disabilities in a community or in-home setting.
- Assist in planning and scheduling activities in the community while supporting individuals with communication and comprehension.
- Assist and support individuals to achieve their goals of independence, housing options, social activities, advocacy, and communication with medical providers.
- Accurately record hours worked, incidents, progress notes, and mileage, electronically or written document.
- Obtain and maintain all required certifications and training.
- Display open communication and cooperative work behavior.
If this sounds like you, fill out the form below!
To contact us about other matters please email - firstname.lastname@example.org